- My name is Ranger
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 4, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is doing Parkour moves in my kennel (bet you had to Google that one)! But I know sit, down, and walk very nicely on leash, too.
- Me in three words: laid back, alert, devoted ...is that four words or three?
- How I feel about other critters: before coming to the shelter I was attacked by another dog, so I know you'll understand my need to be your only four-legged family member.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take long, leisurely walks...with you, of course! And because I'm sooo handsome, I make a great date. ;)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: being someone's best friend in the world and the center of their universe. But please don't make me share your love and attention with kids or other pets. Trust me: I'll complete you!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fairfield County Dog Adoption Center and Shelter
- It's located in Lancaster, OH
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin Frost
- Call: (740) 652-7189
- Email: [email protected]