- My name is Raven
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is splashing in a puddle. I love water like nobody's business!
- Me in three words: just add water...can't get enough of the stuff
- How I feel about other critters: I like some dogs, but prefer to be your only pet. And cats? Fuhgettaboutit!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is staying busy, busy, busy! I'm a super active girl who needs a lot of activity and stimulation. Boredom is my enemy!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I thought I had a home, but it didn't work out because we just weren't meant to be. My ideal people have experience with herding breeds and have a super active household. Need a running partner? I'm your girl! And because of my spirited nature I would do best in an adult-only home or one with kids 16+. Mostly I want someone who will love and accept me, and appreciate my need to stay busy. Did I mention that I'm super smart?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]