- My name is Reilly
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 4, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is stealing your heart! That's why they call me the 'heart burglar.' xo
- Me in three words: shy, loyal, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pet! I'm fearful of a lot of things, which often includes other critters.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is walk in a calm area and cuddle on my favorite bed. Okay, that's two things, but it's just so hard to choose!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: kind, patient, and understanding humans. I'm a fearful boy, so I will do best with structure and guidance - and a family committed to my training. I would do best in a quiet, low-traffic home, though in time I might learn to enjoy a little more activity! You see, when I was just four weeks old I was found abandoned on the side of the road with a broken leg. Because I was separated from my mama and littermates so young I missed out a lot of socialization. My new people will love and accept me, even with my limitations, and want to help me reach my paw-tential! For these reasons I would prefer an adult-only home, or one with older kids who are respectful of my needs and boundaries. And did I mention? Once I trust you I'll stick to you like super glue!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]