Rocky seeks a quiet home to build his confidence and play fetch!
- My name is Rocky
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 26, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch! You may not think this is a trick, but then you haven't seen me work my magic with a tennis ball.
- Me in three words: very smart, very active, and very loving - lots of very!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm curious about dogs who are confident and gentle, and who can help bring me out of my shell. I know they can teach me about all the good things in the world and help me overcome some of my shyness. Cats? Never met one, so let's call those a big 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is feel safe enough with my people that I let my silly side show! Like this one time when I tossed a tennis ball in the doggie pool for 20 whole minutes. What can I say; I'm a natural showman!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet household with humans who will be patient, commit to my ongoing training, and build my confidence. I'm kind of goofy when I meet new people - I dive straight for their feet for a good sniff to make sure that they're nice. Then - total love bug! I love playing with tennis balls, and gentle walks to help me hone my skills socializing in public. I'm a young fella who never had someone give me a chance, so I hope you'll take me into your heart and help me reach my potential!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out