- My name is Rokker
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is touch - I can touch my nose to your hand; it's so much fun!
- Me in three words: sweet, snuggly, but sometimes shy!
- How I feel about other critters: I don't seem to mind them at all and I live with other dogs. I'm a very good boy!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and then nap. And then maybe run some more!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone to keep me safe and take me out to play - and who maybe likes to let dogs sleep in bed! I was found as a stray and hope that a nice person or family will give me the home that I never had. I would do best in a home without small kiddos, please!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Narberth, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Tamar Paltin
- Call: (484) 686-7394
- Email: [email protected]
I think this is wonderful program it helps the dog and the Prisoner become more productive citizens. I wish more prisons would do this even to their lifers. Everybody needs to feel that they have a purpose in life not everybody in prison is an evil warped person even those that are the worst of the worst could have Redemption. That’s the same thing for the dogs everybody labels pitbulls and Rottweilers as evil but with love kindness and patience all living creatures can be wonderful companions animal and human