- My name is Rokker
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is touch - I can touch my nose to your hand; it's so much fun!
- Me in three words: sweet, snuggly, but sometimes shy!
- How I feel about other critters: I don't seem to mind them at all and I live with other dogs. I'm a very good boy!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and then nap. And then maybe run some more!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone to keep me safe and take me out to play - and who maybe likes to let dogs sleep in bed! I was found as a stray and hope that a nice person or family will give me the home that I never had. I would do best in a home without small kiddos, please!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Narberth, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Tamar Paltin
- Call: (484) 686-7394
- Email: [email protected]