- My name is Roux
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 31, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is you name it, it's my best trick. I'm super obedient and love learning new things!
- Me in three words: personable, loving, active
- How I feel about other critters: I want to be the only love of your life, pul-eeze!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is explore, run around, and snuggle. Okay, that's three favorite things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active adults-only family - or one with teens - who will include me on all their adventures, but understand that I need time to meet new people. I would do best as the only pet and trust me, I'm all you need! My perfect family is cool with letting me join them on the couch for cuddles and snuggles. And I promise to entertain my new people by showing off all of the tricks that I know!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is EASEL Animal Rescue League
- It's located in Ewing, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kimberly Callea
- Call: (609) 883-0540
- Email: [email protected]