- My name is Rusty
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 16, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I know how to sit and take treats very gently!
- Me in three words: smart, motivated, relaxed
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with the lasses, but don't care for the boy dogs.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with my toys! The only thing that would make this even better is if I had a person or family to buy me new ones.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who stimulate my mind - did I mention I'm wicked smart? - and take me on adventures! I'm an outgoing guy and would love to have a friendly human. I adore being outdoors, have excellent leash manners, and am shockingly gentle at taking treats. But don't let my manly good looks fool you. I love the occasional indoor spa day to just lounge on the couch, have my butt scratched, and eat doggie bon bons. You could say I'm an all around Renaissance guy. I have it all, now I just need you!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]