- My name is Samantha
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 20, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing tug-of-war, especially when you let me win. ;)
- Me in three words: happy, friendly, active
- How I feel about other critters: I'm getting to know other dogs with slow introductions, but would prefer to be your one and only pet.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with a ball in a kiddie pool. I love tug-of-war and soccer, too! A girl shouldn't have to choose...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that can match my amazing energy! I'd make an excellent workout partner for someone who is already spirited just like me. I'm a stunning velvet hippo with a beautiful, creamy coat and a million dollar smile. Truly I'm all the dog you need and would do best as your only four-legged family member. So come meet me and let's play or run or just get moving!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI 48111
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Anna Coghlan
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]