- My name is Samara
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 9, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing tug-of-war! Of course you'll let me win, m'kay?
- Me in three words: strong, smart, protective...my name even means 'guardian'
- How I feel about other critters: I'd prefer to be your one and only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with toys!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who wants a strong, stout girl who is loyal, loving and oh, so smart. I have a zest for life, love running on leash with you, and when you're busy I could play with toys and doggy puzzles for hours! I know lots of basic commands (I told you I was smart, right?), but would love to learn even more. If you need a spirited pup in your life and an enthusiastic workout partner - I'm your girl! Come see me...I triple dare you to a game of tug-of-war! ;)
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]