Sammy needs an active, dog-savvy home and is cool with other dogs!
- My name is Sammy
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 2, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is I can do the 'place' command like nobody's business...anywhere, anytime! And if you throw in an olive or piece of American cheese I'll hit place in the blink of an eye!
- Me in three words: intelligent, protective, athletic
- How I feel about other critters: I love to chase other creatures great and small 🙂
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to swim, play fetch, and tug. Okay, that's three things, so let's just say my fave thing is to be in the great outdoors!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with confident, experienced adults and no young kiddos. Ideally my people are home more than not and are as excited as I am to continue my training! I'd love a large fenced yard to play, roam, and explore at my leisure, but enjoy long walks with my peeps as well. I like to play hard outside, but then I settle well in the house and have very nice indoor manners. I love to play with people or similar energy dogs. I was given up by my previous family because they did not understand that, like all kids, I need training and guidance. So I really need someone who will be my pack leader and give me the consistency I need to be the best dog I can possibly be!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out