Sara is in urgent need of her first home!
- My name is Sara
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 1, 2016
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch! Now you might not think this is much of a trick, but then you haven't seen me play fetch...
- Me in three words: patient, quiet, social
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs and have a lot of patience with them, even the really naughty ones! I play very well with others and a boy dog named Napolean is my BFF. He's available for adoption from Special Pals, too, and it would be amazing if we could go to a new home together. We have kind of a 'thing'...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is fetch a stuffed toy or a ball in a big, giant yard! Doesn't that sound like fun?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love a calm family to match my calm personality. Older kids and teens are great, too! I love the outdoors, so if you go on lots of walks or have a really big yard I might just be the one for you. I lived in another shelter for a long time before coming to Special Pals, and never lived inside a home so I will need time to adjust. But I'm worth it! I have always lived with other dogs though, so I'm super cool with having a four-legged roommate!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out