- My name is Sarge
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 3, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is ...tricks? Who needs tricks when your personality is this big? Though being one of the smartest dogs in the shelter, I do know sit, come when I’m called (sometimes), and pick up my paw to have my harness put on. I'm a very good boy!
- Me in three words: Smart, sassy and strong
- How I feel about other critters: I would probably be best as your one and only. I do like other dogs, but my social skills are a little lacking! Maybe this is something we can work on together, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is soccer - check out my video, I'm quite the player! I love toys, long walks, and learning new things. Did I mention that I'm super smart?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I may not be the biggest boy, but I have a huge, entertaining, keep-you-on-your-toes personality - all in a good way! I dream of someone shares my zest for life and who can handle my energy. And because I love to learn, I'd be very excited to train more with my new humans....sometimes it's hard to be this smart! And because of my energy I would probably do best in an adult only home.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]