Home › Forget Me Not › Sarge is a super smart boy in urgent need of a hero – that’s an order!
- My name is Sarge
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 28, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is ...tricks? Who needs tricks when your personality is this big? Though being one of the smartest dogs in the shelter, I do know sit, come when I’m called (sometimes), and pick up my paw to have my harness put on. I'm a very good boy! Come see.
- Me in three words: Smart, sassy and strong
- How I feel about other critters: I do like other dogs, but my social skills are a little lacking! Maybe this is something we can work on together, m'kay? For now I would do best as your one-and-only. And I think you'll find that I'm all the pupper you need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is soccer - check out my video, I'm quite the player! If I could choose more favorite things, I love toys, long walks, and learning new tricks. You know I'm like a doggie genius, right?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I may not be the biggest boy, but I have a huge, entertaining, keep-you-on-your-toes personality - all in a good way! I dream of a person or family who shares my zest for life and who loves my energy. And because I'm into learning new things, my ideal humans will be excited to train and teach me. Since I'm an energetic guy I would do best in an adult-only home. I wouldn't want to accidentally knock over the little humans!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]
Don’t know if I can adopt Sarge or not, but I’m game to discuss the possibility. Feel free to msg me @ 360-929-6305 or e-mail. Have a great day.
Hello, probably too far here in Oregon, lakeside. Came from a farm, 1400 acres; but i am now dogless, not pets at all. [email protected],com Hoping Sarge or a large dog could accompany me and my veteran Dave. 541-751-5169 ill call