- My name is Scout
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 24, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is finding the best sticks. Seriously, it's a talent!
- Me in three words: active, strong, silly
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as an only dog with no other animals, and I do not care for the kitty kind. You'll find I'm the only four-legged you'll need.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is I LOVE playing with sticks outside.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: A home with adults and older kids where I can be their one-and-only. I can be picky with my dog friends, so a meet/greet is necessary if my new family has a resident pup. I love the outdoors, so an active family who likes adventures would be paw-mazing! While I'm well-mannered, I'm a strong girl and need guardians who can handle my strength. One more thing you should know about me: when I make a friend, they're a friend fur-ever! Oh, and did I mention that a secret admirer is sponsoring my adoption fee? That means my lucky human pays $0 to take me home!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Furkids Animal Rescue
- It's located in Alpharetta, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Danielle Smith
- Call: (678) 624-1003
- Email: [email protected]