- My name is Scout
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 24, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is finding the best sticks. Seriously, it's a talent!
- Me in three words: active, strong, silly
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pup, and I do not care for the kitty kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is playing with sticks outside...sometimes the ones that are already on trees. I think they call them branches? : )
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an adult-only home, or one with older kids, where I can be their one-and-only. My dream family will be active and take me on adventures because I love the outdoors and new experiences! I'm a fast learner and excited to continue my training with my new humans. And because I'm a strong girl I need people who can channel my abundant energy...and give me a fenced yard to play in! Oh, and did I mention that a secret admirer is sponsoring my adoption fee? That means my lucky human pays $0 to take me home and spoil me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Furkids Animal Rescue
- It's located in Alpharetta, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Danielle Smith
- Call: (678) 624-1003
- Email: [email protected]