- My name is Sesame
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 19, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit. It's my best trick because I'd rather walk than sit!
- Me in three words: energetic, playful, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs! Cats I don't yet understand; I'm a little scared of the feline kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for walks, the longer the better!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who will take me for long walks and let me lay in the sun in our yard. I would love a home with another like-sized dog of similar temperament, preferably a dog sister! While I was found as a stray and unclaimed, I don't let my sad beginning in life get me down. I'm a goofy guy who loves pretty much everyone he meets, so let's get acquainted!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI 48111
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Anna Coghlan
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]