- My name is Shabang
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 27, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving hugs - fur-real! C'mon over and see for yourself.
- Me in three words: playful, outgoing, motivated
- How I feel about other critters: I love them all! Big ones, small ones, two-legged ones, four-legged ones...you get the idea.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for a walk and meet new people!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who wants to play with me and then chill together. I like balance in my life, don't you? I've aced my manners while at prison dog-training school and can't wait to show off my new skills. Some would say I'm the perfect pup because I love everyone - truly! - and enjoy being active as much as I love being a couch potato cuddly kind of guy.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Narberth, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Tamar Paltin
- Call: (484) 686-7394
- Email: [email protected]