- My name is Shanti
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 22, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is explore. But don't worry; I won't rummage in your undies drawer. ;)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would be happiest in a quiet home where I can explore, and perch in the windows. In fact, my names means peace and tranquility. My previous guardian died and now I'm looking for a new person or family of my own.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April
- Call: (865) 985-4134
- Email: [email protected]