Simon the pup is a banana-loving people pleaser!
- My name is Simon
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 14, 2018
The good stuff
- My best trick is sit – I’m pretty young so I’m still working on learning tricks and other cool stuff. Did I mention that I can eat a whole banana in one gulp?!
- Me in three words: young, fun and friendly
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs...a lot! Since I came to the shelter as a pretty young pup myself, I'm still learning how other dogs like to play. As for cats, they seem pretty scary to me, so let's not go there...m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is hang out with my two-legged friends. I try very hard to understand what the humans want and to please them...even more if they have a banana!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I have a special tummy so I need a person or family who will understand that I can’t eat just anything, even though I really, really, really want to. I am still very young so I need a home where my humans will enjoy training me and teaching me all sorts of new, fun things. If I can have all that, and lots of cuddles and kisses, I will be in heaven. Oh, and bananas!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out