- My name is Skittles
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 12, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is dancing! Okay, some may say this is more of a talent than a trick, but let's not quibble!
- Me in three words: snuggly, protective, excited
- How I feel about other critters: just look at my smooshable, kissable snoot. It's the face of a dog that wants and needs to be your only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddle in bed with my person! Now I just need to find that person...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, adult-only home with a fenced-in yard with humans who love to cuddle...a lot! Strangers make me a bit nervous, so my ideal home doesn't have a lot of visitors or young children. Oh, and did I tell you I love long walks and hikes in the woods? I'd make the best get in shape (or stay in shape) partner evah!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Young-Williams Animal Center
- It's located in Knoxville, TN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (865) 640-1318
- Email: [email protected]