Home › Forget Me Not › Spanky is easily startled and needs a quiet home to build his confidence!
- My name is Spanky
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 24, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving the BEST hugs! C'mon over and see for yourself.
- Me in three words: shy, affectionate, misunderstood
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be your one and only baby. Trust me. I'm all you need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is hug my favorite humans, go for walks, and snuggle! And if I could have another favorite it would be car rides!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quieter, adult-only home would be my favorite place to live. I'm a boy who's sometimes afraid of my own shadow. Loud noises and strangers can really scare me! I've had a few homes already in my young life, through no fault of my own. My most recent human was no longer able to stay in his home, so here I am in the shelter. Natch I'm a little insecure! My ideal humans will understand my fears and help me feel confident and loved. Oh, and I could lose a few pounds. So let's say we get in shape together!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak or Kathy Ekern
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]