- My name is Spud
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 2, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving hugs. If you think that's not a trick you clearly haven't been hugged by me yet!
- Me in three words: sweet, cuddly, calm
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with cats, but I do not care for other dogs
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for car rides because it makes me think of freedom!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a family with children who will play with me! I'm so full of life now after being rescued from another shelter where I was extremely malnourished and nearly died. But I've made a miraculous comeback and am ready to find my special humans! So come to the shelter and ask for Spud the stud...I'm very handsome, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Godwin
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]