- My name is Stanley
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 10, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, shake, and I'm a born water baby (is that a trick)?
- Me in three words: silly, goofy and speedy
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as an only pet, but trust me - I’m going to keep you busy...I'm the only pet you'll need or want!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and then jump into the pool, though I am learning that being loved on is pretty awesome too.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with a big yard, a pool to jump into for swims, and lots of exercise! I need an active fur-ever person or family since I'm a high energy pup. My ideal home is adult-only or with older kids, because sometimes when I get excited I forget my manners...but I'm learning how to always be a polite boy no matter how exciting life can be! And for the record, I'm house-trained.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is City of Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]