- My name is Sky and Star
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 21, 2023
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is our endless capacity for love! We're ready to love our new humans as much as we love each other. xo
- Me in three words: super friendly, social, outgoing
- How I feel about other critters: Let's call that a big 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play! We may be middle aged, so we love to play and to chill in equal amounts. :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home that will embrace the both of us because we're a bonded pair. We're like PB&J. Cookies and milk. Mac and cheese. You get the idea! We were first adopted in 2018 and through no faults of our own are homeless again, looking for a new family. We're sisters and BFFs, love to play with toys, dig snack time, and oh! We love attention! We'd fit into almost any household because we're super friendly, social, outgoing - and always the life of the pawty! And not to brad, but we're simply gorgeous!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]