- My name is Stella
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I've been homeless since February 17, 2014
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is Learning new tricks. I'm very smart!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would do best in a home with no children and no other pets. I am a one/two person dog and would enjoy hiking, learning new tricks and I would make a great running partner.
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is The Greater Huntsville Humane Society
- It's located in Huntsville, Alabama
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Stephanie Wilson
- Call: (256)881-8081
- Email: [email protected]