Stella is a deaf dog who loves tug-of-war, sunshine, and you!
- My name is Stella
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 7, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is ignoring the other dogs. You might not think it's a trick, but trust me - it takes some talent!
- Me in three words: adorable, curious, observant
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with other high energy dogs and don't like cats one tiny bit. But to be honest I'd be best as your only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is tug-of-war! As long as you let me win, of course. 🙂
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a family who appreciates that I'm a special needs dog - with emphasis on special! You see, I'm deaf. So I need humans who are either experienced with deaf dogs or willing to learn how to live with a deaf goddess like yours truly. Because I can't hear my own voice I can be a little...loud! I would love my new people to take me on walks and adventures, give me a cozy place to nap, and let me bask in the sunshine, too. Oh, and did I mention that in addition to being freakin' gorgeous that I'm very energetic and super smart? I hope my new family teaches me lots of new things, because I love to learn! So come meet me and remember to wave 'hello' because...I can't hear you! 🙂
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out