- My name is Tallahassee
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 14, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit! It's a trick because life is so exciting sometimes that it's hard to stay still. :)
- Me in three words: loyal, friendly, smart
- How I feel about other critters: Yes, pul-eeze!! I absolutely love, love, love my dog playdates at the shelter and hope my new family gives me lots of opportunities to play with other doggos!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is doggy play dates, play dates with dogs, and another doggy date of play - please!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that will give me the structure, mental and physical stimulation that I need to thrive. You see the shelter DNA tested me and - whoa! - I'm 100%, pure Catahoula Leopard Dog. That's a fancy way of saying that I'm like genius smart and have the drive of a herding breed. You might be wondering about my name. Well, I was transported out of Florida ahead of hurricane Ian and now I'm a girl named Tallahassee who's homeless in Virginia. Crazy stuff! And did I mention how much I love other dogs? I'd love a dog sibling, but if I don't have one I hope my new humans set up lots of doggy play dates for me! So giddyup, people; let's do this thing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]