- My name is Temp
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 25, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is taking amazing photos! The pup-arazzi simply adore me.
- Me in three words: quiet, playful, very loving
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pet because after being homeless for so long, I'd really like to be the center of your attention!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to give hugs! Now c'mon over here and lets get our hug on...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where my people are willing and able to spend time with me. When indoors I love napping and snuggling, and being pretty much a couch potato. But once I'm outside I love to run and play! I enjoy long walks and hope that my new humans do, too. And I hear walking is excellent for your health, so I'm kind of like 4-legged therapy. I'v been at the shelter almost a year and would really like not to have an anniversary here. So let's meet, have a good hug, snap some selfies, and get outta here!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]