- My name is Toby
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 10, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is using my impossibly cute ears to capture your heart. You might not think that's much of a trick, but I'm very good at it!
- Me in three words: misunderstood, shy, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer a home with another dog since I tend to follow their lead. It's how I'm learning how to be a great pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go on walks and take in my newfound freedom! I was saved from a hoarding situation so I'm learning all kinds of new things...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who is understanding and who knows that beneath my shy exterior is a wonderful, loving boy. I was saved from a hoarding situation and for the first time am learning what it means to be a pet. Please don't expect me to be perfect right away and I won't expect you to be, either. I'm cool with older kids who will respect my boundaries, and would love a home with another dog to show me the ropes. Oh, and I'm a super good boy with excellent leash manners and I love to play with toys!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here