- My name is Tommy
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since July 16, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is napping! I can catch z's like nobody's business.
- Me in three words: relaxed, lazy, curious
- How I feel about other critters: I like other cats, but am not down with the doggoes.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take a nap in the sun!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a laidback household where I can lounge around and chill. I love keeping my people company, whether they're couch potatoes or just home a lot - or both! Many years ago I was adopted out, but my family had to move and surrendered me. I really miss having a family and am very lonely, so let's get adopted together, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kelly Patterson
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]