Tomoka is a hurricane survivor and oversized lap dog looking for her soulmate!
- My name is Tomoka
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 27, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is sit, touch, and down. What can I say, I'm very talented!
- Me in three words: cuddle bug, kisser of faces, pouty princess
- How I feel about other critters: I have very good playdates with other dogs. Cats? Let's call them a 'maybe' because I've never met one!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get treats, and meet new people by climbing my big self into their laps and giving them kisses. A girl like me can have more than one favorite thing in this big world!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home, a home, a home. I'm a hurricane survivor who was transported to Virginia to start my new life. I'm a loving and lovable soul looking for a human companion and soulmate! Think of me as an oversized lap dog who loves to give and get affection...and treats! Because I'm so super treat-motivated I'm easy to train and love to learn new things. Looking for the love of your life? I'm right here!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out