- My name is Tuck
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 1, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing tug of war. You might not think it's a trick, but I'm really good at it!
- Me in three words: goofy, happy, active
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy about other dogs, but cats? Not happening!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is spend time with you outside. I just love the outdoors, don't you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where I can have a daily routine, without kids or other pets. My humans will enjoy lots of walks with me and then hitting the couch for a good snuggle sesh! You see, I survived Hurricane Ida and am stressed not to have a home or people of my own. I'm a really good boy and can't wait to meet you. So hurry!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Take Paws Rescue
- It's located in New Orleans, LA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mary Ann Cardinale
- Call: (504) 710-4585
- Email: [email protected]