- My name is Van Gogh
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 24, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake. I'm just a very polite guy!
- Me in three words: active, handsome, brilliant...if I do say so myself - and I do!
- How I feel about other critters: would do best as your one and only!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is playing fetch! You throw, I retrieve. Repeat often!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with a big yard to play in or an active family who includes me in their adventures! I prefer an adults only home because I'm a bit energetic and need someone to work with me on my manners. But just like my namesake - the artist Van Gogh - I'm positively brilliant and learn fast. Because of my past as a stray I do prefer to be your only pet. When I was found most of my fur and half of my ear were missing, so I'd really love the right people to show me that the world is a truly beautiful place!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Lanea Wilson
- Call: (843) 508-8161
- Email: [email protected]