Home › Forget Me Not › Yara is an affectionate cat-friendly kitty who needs a mature home!
- My name is Yara
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 8, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing hide and seek! Okay, that's not a trick, but I'm very good at it!
- Me in three words: smart, loving, shy
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other cats with a proper how-do-you-do, but am not a fan of the canine kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to dine on wet food. It makes me feel like cat royalty!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with or without other cats would be divine. I'm cool with teens and adults - no small kiddos, please! And my ideal home has plenty of cat trees because when I'm not seeking affection I just prefer to hide. I'm a very sweet, easy girl, so come meet me and let's get adopted, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]