- My name is Yoshi
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is paw and roll over! I'll show you both, and you tell me which you think is best.
- Me in three words: clownish, fun, and cuddly. And if I got four words I'd add handsome!!
- How I feel about other critters: I love dogs! I have not had the chance to meet other kinds of four-leggeds yet, but I do like learning new things.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with a toy or run in circles. I can have two favorite things, right?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with lots of attention for me and where I'm the youngest member of the household. I like to be the baby in the family! That's another way of me telling you I'd like to be spoiled just a little rotten, please.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Narberth, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Tamar Paltin
- Call: (484) 686-7394
- Email: [email protected]