- My name is Yucca
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 14, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is seeking out the humans for some snuggles, which is a pretty neat trick 'cause I'm blind!
- Me in three words: sweet, calm, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: nah.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is live out my fantasy of a soft place to rest my head for a power snuggle sesh!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a special human or family who's chill with my special needs - and who loves to snuggle! I came to the shelter on a lifesaving transport from Florida after Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on the shelter caring for me. Despite being blind and diabetic, I'm easy peasy to care for and take my insulin like a true champ! I'm just like any other cat...only better, if I say so myself...and am looking for wonderful humans who will shower me with love and lots of places to snuggle!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]