Zane is an easygoing fella who digs catnip and naps in the sun!
- My name is Zane
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 20, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is purring! I can purr like nobody's business.
- Me in three words: laidback, gentle, happy
- How I feel about other critters: I love my cat brother Zach! We've been together all of our lives, adopted together and then abandoned together. It would be purr-fect to have our new home together...hint, hint...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to overindulge in catnip. I zone out and roll around in the sun.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, relaxed home - hopefully with my brother Zach! We're both easygoing, sweet, young fellas who just need a stable household with humans to love us forever. After being adopted and then abandoned, Zach and I are both a little insecure. But with kind, patient, loving humans we know that our new lives will be just purr-fect!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here