- My name is Zeena
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 9, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit. You might not think it's much of a trick, but it's a very exciting world and sometimes just sitting is hard! :)
- Me in three words: snuggle monster, party piglet, soulful...okay, that's more that three words, but I'm a complicated gal!
- How I feel about other critters: why I just love big boy and and big girl dogs, but will not suffer a small animal. They're annoyingly beneath me!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is snort when I go on walks with the humans. It sounds like I'm hunting for truffles!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with kind humans who will give me the love and stability that has escaped me my entire life. You see, in 2017 I was transferred from another shelter and had nine pups en route. Eventually I was adopted, but after 5 years in a loving home, I came back to the shelter due to uncontrollable skin irritation. The veterinarians at the shelter worked tirelessly to make me feel better - muah!! - and will offer my special food and medication at cost (that means no profit!) for the rest of my life. I'm not just a deal; I'm a steal! I'm a very soulful girl with so much love to give to a special person or family who has a little loneliness in their heart for me. Oh, did I mention? I love dogs and kids!!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Frederickburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Namees
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]