Home › Forget Me Not › Zing needs an active family who loves to exercise and train together!
- My name is Zing
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 4, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is touching my muzzle to your fingertips on command. Pretty neat, huh?!
- Me in three words: playful, intelligent and affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I would make a great part-time playmate, but I prefer to fly solo at home, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to have your complete attention and all of your spare treats! Okay, that's two favorite things, but who's counting?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that enjoys my puppy-like energy and zest for life! I think I'd ace agility training, so maybe my new family will try that with me. I'm a sweet, super treat-motivated guy who loves to learn new things. Oh, and did I mention that I love toys and playing fetch? I'm just a bundle of fun who can't wait to meet my new family!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amy Waldron
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]