- My name is Ziti
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting and smiling at you. You might not think that's much of a trick, but wait til you see my smile!
- Me in three words: cuddly, fun, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I'm totally down with other dogs and just love, love, love my foster sisters!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with other dogs, eat snacks, and cuddle on the couch. Okay, that's three favorite things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet home where my humans will love me and I'll love them back. Someone who will continue to teach me new things so that I can build on the training I learned in prison dog-training school. I'm super smart (if I do say so myself), learn quickly, and dream about having people of my own because I'm a very devoted BFF (that's best furry friend)!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Narberth, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jacob Deutsch
- Call: (484) 988-6271
- Email: [email protected]