Zorro is a very, very good boy looking for an adult solo pet home!
- My name is Zorro
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 8, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is high five! Or as I like to call it, high paw.
- Me in three words: smart, loyal, active
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a good friend to a couple of special dogs and given time, I think I can have even more dog friends! However, I'm not a fan of the feline kind - so no cats!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go hiking! My next fave is chasing geese...on my leash, of course. 😉
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who will use positive reinforcement training to remind me that I am a very good boy. While I'm very sad to be the shelter's longest resident, I've learned a lot since I've been here. Like how to manage my behavior when I get scared or startled. I would do best in an adult-only home as your only pet, and trust me - I'm all you need! Please no kids or cats. Just one or two nice grownups to love me and help me be my best self.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out