Member Patriot Special
About Fairfax Veterinary Clinic
Fairfax Veterinary Clinic is a full service companion animal hospital serving Marin County. The practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
As part of its commitment to optimal pet health Fairfax Veterinary Clinic emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. In addition, the practice participates in various low-cost spay/neuter clinics to offer humane pet population control to the communities it serves.
Fairfax Veterinary Clinic is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets and exotics.
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care