Member Patriot Special
About Henderson County Animal Clinic
Henderson County Animal Clinic is a state-of-the-art veterinary clinic offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets in Lexington and surrounding communities through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital holds the prestigious AAHA accreditation, which certifies that it meets the highest standards of veterinary diagnostic, therapeutic, and medical care. The practice focuses largely on preventative medicine to keep pets in their care healthy and happy.
To help nurture healthy and enduring bonds between people and pet, Henderson County Animal Clinic offers a free online library with information on veterinary health, selecting the right pet, and welcoming your new pet home.
Henderson County Animal Clinic is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, and horses.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care