Member Patriot Special
About Oak Ridge Animal Hospital
Oak Ridge Animal Hospital offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The state-of-the-art practice emphasizes problem prevention and quality nutrition, particularly as pets age. The doctors and staff at Oak Ridge Animal Hospital routinely review medical, dietary, and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
Oak Ridge Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care