Member Patriot Special
About Sandstone Animal Hospital
Sandstone Animal Hospital is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots. It serves the Berea, Olmsted Falls, Middleburg Heights, Brook Park, and Columbia Station communities.
The hospital emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. The doctors and staff have completed low stress animal handling to make pets and clients comfortable during their visits.
Sandstone Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Laser surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care