Member Patriot Special
About Wasatch Hollow Animal Hospital
Wasatch Hollow Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital serving Ogden, Utah and surrounding communities. The practice offers quality, affordable care and emergency services to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
As part of its commitment to optimal pet health Wasatch Hollow Animal Hospital emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the veterinary team will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
The practice is owned by Dr. Andrea Howard and her husband Tim Howard, an Air Force veteran. For the freedoms we all enjoy, the hospital extends a 10% discount on all services for police K-9s, search and rescue dogs, and retired Military Working Dogs.
Wasatch Hollow Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Senior pet care
- On-site ultrasound
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care
- 4300 Harrison Blvd Suite 5, Ogden, Utah 84403
- (801) 689-2244
- [email protected]