- Providing content about your practice for inclusion on the Pets website, including a brief description of your organization, location, contact information and hours of operation;
- Placing the Pets website badge provided to you anywhere on your website that You see fit; and
- Distributing a press kit and other materials to prospective, current or former pet adopters to promote your membership in Pets; and
- Making available in your veterinary clinic, office and/or hospital information about Pets for Patriots, if such information is provided to you by Pets.
Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are an operating veterinary practice, clinic or hospital;
- You agree to a minimum 10% reduction in service fees to Pets for Patriots member patriots;
- You agree to inform Pets of any changes to your contact information, including names, location, phone, email, etc.; and
- You have never been nor are currently the subject of any criminal inquiries, violations or convictions.
- You are not now and have not been for the past 5 years in violation of any civil or criminal law.
- You further represent and warrant that You will retain full authority and responsibility for the treatment and routine care of adoptive pets.
Verification of Eligibility. Upon receipt of the documentation indicated above, Pets will verify your eligibility as promptly as reasonably practicable, and will notify You by e-mail as to whether you have been approved. Pets reserves the right to approve or decline to approve a candidate for Veterinary Membership for any reason or no reason.
Accepted Use. With respect to any content provided to Pets for inclusion on the Pets website, You represent to Pets that all content is solely owned by You or provided by You with the express authority of the organization You represent, does not infringe upon any other individual’s or organization’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) and is not defamatory, libelous, unlawful or otherwise objectionable. As a Veterinary Member, You shall not provide, promote, distribute, place or otherwise publish any content, or website that includes content, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, fraudulent or violates any law. The inclusion of a link to your website on the Pets website does not mean that Pets endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of your Web site.