Veterinary Partner: Process & requirements
Serve veterans and save pets in your own community
Pets for Patriots is a turnkey program to help veterans adopt the most overlooked dogs and cats from shelters in your community. Your modest discount to veterans in our program is a great way to thank them for their service by offering quality, affordable care for their pets.
Our program is open to veterinary hospitals, clinics, mobile practices, and shelter-affiliated facilities. We offer a free, demonstrably successful program that is easy to administer and that your staff and clients will love.
Download and share our veterinarian partner program overview.
Benefits: doing good is good for business
When you join, you…
- Show that doing good is good for business since 93% of consumers want to work with organizations that support causes they care about
- Provide quality, affordable pet care to veterans who live and work in your community
- Have co-marketing opportunities with local Pets for Patriots shelter/rescue partners
- Receive free print and digital tools to promote our partnership, including a dedicated search-optimized web page on our site
Eligibility requirements: essential needs of our program
To join, your practice owner or hospital must…
- Be in continuous operation and good standing for a minimum of five years
- Be a multi-veterinarian practice (exceptions for rural and mobile practitioners)
- Specialize in companion animals
- Offer general veterinary services, exclusively or in addition to specialty care
Application process: how to get started
Apply to become a veterinary partner…
- Complete our online application request (takes less than 5 minutes)
- If we are unable to advance your application we’ll send you an email explaining why
- We’ll verify your license is current and violation-free
- One you are approved we’ll send you a series of emails to get you started, including access to our members-only veterinarian partner welcome kit