- My name is Addie
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is running and playing in the agility yard! Oh, and making a pit stop for belly rubs.
- Me in three words: friend in waiting
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not a fan of the kitty kind, but I'm open to other dogs with a proper meet and greet - natch!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is I love, love, love to go for walks, walks, walks!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where my family are my friends and my friends are family. Humans who love adventure as well as long, quiet walks. Oh, and naps!! I'd love a home where I feel safe and treasured, and can curl up for a few good z's. I'd make a great get-in-shape or stay-in-shape partner, and an open to a home with another pupper as long as we get to meet first, of course!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1900
- Email: [email protected]