- My name is Albany
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 20, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is swimming
- Me in three words: princess, swimmer, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs and love them even more if they join me in the pool.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is swimming. I was a fish in my former life.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Since I am deaf, I would love a home where someone continue working on sight commands. Being deaf has never stopped me from making friends at the shelter!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is City of Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]