Home › Forget Me Not › Babygirl is an oversized lap dog who loves children and other dogs!
- My name is Babygirl
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 11, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is crying like a baby when I'm happy...hence my name!
- Me in three words: smart, affectionate, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs, just not the small ones, m'kay? And I haven't met a cat yet so let's just call that a big fat 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is trying to fit on your lap. I swear I'm a lapdog - I swear!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a lovely, cozy household where my humans make me feel like I'm part of the family. I'd do well with a similar-sized dog who is playful, yet tolerant when I've had enough and just want to chill. And did I mention that I'm good with the kiddos? Truly I'm an easygoing girl who would fit into most any home. I just want to feel loved and secure!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Take Paws Rescue
- It's located in New Orleans, LA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mary Ann Cardinale
- Call: (504) 710-4585
- Email: [email protected]