Baker would love an active home with an energetic dog sibling!
- My name is Baker
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since July 21, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is doing zoomies in the yard faster than any pup on the planet, I tell ya. I know 'sit,' 'shake,' and 'lay down,' too, but zoomies are way more fun!
- Me in three words: affectionate, excited about life, playful...okay, that's more than three words, but you're not adopting me for my math skills.
- How I feel about other critters: I love, love, love to play with other dogs and would thrive with a dog sibling in my new home. I have not met any cats, so let's just stick with dogs, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with other dogs, my toys, do zoomies, and get love from my people - in no particular order. So I have four favorite things!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with people who will take me on adventures and challenge me mentally and physically. I walk well on leash, and super smart and confident, and would benefit from continued training because I'm just a bundle of energy. I'd thrive with another dog in my new home, so I'm hoping you have a pup I can meet and we can all become family!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here